The following strategies are employed in order to achieve the objectives of the organization:
- Outreach activities (public awareness, paralegal training, etc).
- Carrying out social and educational advocacy.
- Publishing, including but not limited to, books, pamphlets and posters.
- Interdisciplinary teaching.
- Popular education and training.
- Conducting research on women, adolescents and children issues.
- Exchange and development of ideas.
- Disseminating information regarding women, adolescents and children.
- Capacity building/training workshops for other women, adolescents and children’s groups and NGOs through training, skills building etc.
- Civic Forum and Community Information Centers.
- Networking in Nigeria, within Africa and worldwide.
- Collaborating with like-minded organizations in mutually agreed campaigns and programmes.
- Participating in academic discussions and serving as a research centre for the challenges women, adolescents and children are facing.
- Furthering the appreciation and observance of women, adolescents and children's rights through activities such as sponsoring training and education programmes.